Safeway Environmental is one of the few companies in Ireland offering chemical and dry ice blasting services for the removal of mould in buildings.
What we do.
● Free site visit, works assessment and initial quote.
● Insurance and budgeting advice.
● Works and Safety Planning.
● Identify cause and recommended solution to prevent reoccurance.
● Liaising with project designers, engineers and contractors (if required).
● Minimise disruption to business/works/home.
● Safe and timely removal and disposal of all hazardous materials.
Some of our previous Mould Remediation clients include:
● Department of Education and Skills.
● Numerous private homes, buildings and commercial premises.
Moulds are part of the natural environment. When found in the outdoors, moulds play a part in nature by breaking down dead organic matter. Mould growth indoors should be avoided by means of a good cleaning protocol and moisture ingress prevention.
Safeway has established clear steps to be used for setting up mould containments, negative air and hepa vacuuming, etc. once an area has been properly prepped it can be abated in several approved ways.
Methods include bio agents, antifungal washes, sodium hypochlorite solutions and dry ice blasting. Dry ice blasting is a relatively new method but early testing shows it to be very effective when compared to some of the more conventional treatments.